Friday, August 3, 2012

Blog of Topics to Come.

As I sit here, a week of no blogging, I have a few things I've been thinking about and I feel like this would be the place to put them out.


one:
If you live over 200 miles from an ocean, don't expect your seafood to be fresh. It has been frozen.

two:
Please, for the love of Pete, know how to cook what you want to cook. Or at least do some research first.

three:
Only cook with wine you'd drink. If you don't drink wine, then don't cook with it. Same goes with beer.

four:
Liquor that is "super premium" is NOT for mixing. If you don't like the taste of it neat, don't drink it.

five:
Eat some variety.

six:
Rule 5, but only if it's in season.

seven:
Food is more than fuel, it is to be enjoyed. Slow down!






All of these things will be explained more in the coming days. Think of this as a... Blog of Contents kind of a thing.

I'll be spending the next few days covering these rules and more. I'll be talking a lot about food advocacy more and even more into depth about my professional opinions about food and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment