Saturday, August 18, 2012

End of the Internship

Yesterday was my last technical day as an intern. I just wanted to say thank you to all of my awesome viewer that read my blogs. I was not expecting this much multinational love!

I will definitely keep the blog going, but I will change my focus a little bit. Because I'm not actually in a food bank, I can't really tell you want we have in it to do recipe days any more. But I can't assume some things based of seasonality. So I will try my best to keep feeding you all some recipes so you can feed yourselves.

I will start focusing more of food advocacy and nutritional health along with diet, exercise and other fun stuff like that. It should be fun and get pretty interesting.

I will have a blog every day or ever few days depending on how my schedule is and if I feel inspired. I haven't been feeling very inspired lately, to be honest. I've felt like my passion for food has become a chore in the past few weeks. So I hope that my fire comes back. I miss being so passionate about something I truly love.


For now, I leave you with some words or wisdom:
Eat well, drink well, be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment